Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 4 Phlebotomist to work full-time based in West End.
The pay rate for this Phlebotomist job is £13 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Support the Research Facilitator in the maintenance of trial information and data
- Provide information/reports on study recruitment and progress as required
- Liaise with external laboratory teams in Hampshire to ensure accuracy and completeness of research samples sent to laboratories and received by the R&D department
Requirements of the Phlebotomist:
- Phlebotomy trained – with practice/experience
- IPC (Infection prevention control) and PPE (Personal protective equipment) trained
- Prepared to comply with all COVID prevention measures in place at SHFT including regular personal Lateral flow testing
- Be fully compliant with information governance and protect participant confidentiality
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive phlebotomy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Phlebotomist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.