Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 2 Phlebotomist to fill a full-time role based in Whitechapel.
The pay rate for this Phlebotomist job is £13.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 5-month contract.
Requirements of the Phlebotomist:
- A minimum of 6 months of recent phlebotomy experience, especially in inpatient areas
- HCPC registration
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive phlebotomy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Phlebotomist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.