Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to fill a full-time role based in Doncaster.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary team supporting the care of patients on mental health wards.
- To undertake the administration of medications that are prescribed for patients on a regular basis.
- To take a lead in the ordering, receipt, and storage of medicines throughout the Trust, in line with current standards of best practice & help develop systems to work to achieve this.
- To support the systems in place to guarantee that all patients within this care group receive an appropriate level of near patient medicines management from the point of admission to discharge.
- To communicate effectively with other stakeholders both in primary and secondary care to ensure patients are discharged with the relevant medication and support required to minimise likelihood of re-admission.
- Monitor prescribing and administration of medication for selected wards /areas of the trust.
- Support other members of the Technician & Pharmacist teams to achieve Medicines Management across the Trust.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- GPHC Registration.
- Postgraduate pharmacy experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.