Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Pharmacy Technician Immuniser to work part-time or full-time in Oxford.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician Immuniser job is £32.72 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Responsible for ordering, quality testing, and storing the vaccine and dispensing and transporting it to the pods
- Maintain an adequate stock of emergency medicines
- Support the draw-up of vaccines and preparation of the vaccination station
- Minimise clinical risks associated with vaccination use
- Advise patients and healthcare professionals on the safe and effective use of the vaccination
- Actively assist in the organisation of discharge medication
- Organise timely supplies of new, additional or missing medications and accurately transcribe for the administration of medications
- Identify critical incidents in relation to the clinical pharmacy service and make judgements on the most appropriate course of action
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician Immuniser:
- Must have pharmacy experience
- GPHC Registration
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Technician Immuniser job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.