Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Pharmacy Technician to work either full-time or part-time based in Sandwell.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
You will be working 0900-1730 Monday to Friday. Options for weekend shifts once trained. The preferred application full time 37.5hrs a week.
Duties of the Pharmacy Technincian:
- Undertake labelling & dispensing activities of inpatient, outpatient and discharge medication.
- Including: Controlled Drugs and Cytotoxic Medication.
- Undertake final accuracy checking of inpatient, outpatient and discharge prescriptions.
- Counsel outpatients on their medication
- Undertake general dispensary duties such as: stock taking and handing over medication to wards
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Must have pharmacy experience
- GPHC Registration
- Must hold Accuracy Checking (ACT) Qualification, used with last 6 months
- Successful candidates will need to complete dispensing and checking logs to confirm their accuracy in both processes
- Recent experience in a dispensary environment required
- ACT and hospital experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.