Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Cambridge for a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician.
The pay rate for this locum Band 5 Pharmacy Technician role is £20 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Predominantly dispensary
- Spend some time on cardiology/surgery wards undertaking medicines reconciliation and facilitating discharges depending on the candidates' experience
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist/pharmacy tech
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- NHS hospital experience
- ACT accreditation
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmaceutical knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.