Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to work full-time in Shrewsbury.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Dispense and issue prescriptions and check dispensed prescriptions of others.
- Collaborates with technicians in the provision of pharmaceutical services.
- Transport drugs and sundries to the appropriate preparation areas, as and when required.
- Carry out final technical checks on dispensed medication following regional accredited training for such protocols and approved by the Dispensary Manager and Chief Pharmacist.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- It is essential that the candidate has obtained the relevant qualifications and is registered to a professional body (GPHC)
- Recent NHS/Hospital experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.