Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to fill a part-time role in Southwark, London.
The pay rate for this locum Band 5 Pharmacy Technician job is £21-£22 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
You will be working 3 days per week; Wednesday to Friday with working times of 8.30 - 16.30.
To be considered for this Band 5 Pharmacy Technician job you must be GPhC registered and have critical trials knowledge/good clinical knowledge e-certification JAC computer system experience.
Benefits of working with Sanctuary:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.