Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to fill a full-time role in Poole.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £23.83 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Must have pharmacy experience
- GPHC Registration
- Postgraduate experience
- Must have NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services
- Must have two years post qualification experience in dispensing
- Must have two years' experience of dispensing in Primary Care
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- Working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.