Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to fill a full-time role based in Birmingham, to cover a range of medical wards.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £20.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Must have pharmacy experience
- GPHC Registration
- Previous experience on NHS Hospital wards
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.