Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Pharmacy Technician to work full-time based in Southend, Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Receive prescriptions and take payment
- Dispensing inpatient, outpatient and TTA prescriptions
- Perform daily top up of the main Pharmacy department
- Perform departmental stock checks
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- HCPC registration
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous experience as a pharmacy Assisant
- Previous NHS experience as a pharmacy assistant is desirable
- Dispensary experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.