Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Pharmacy Manager to work based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this permanent Pharmacy Manager role is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Our community pharmacists are highly professional with a forward thinking approach, they are responsible for controlling, dispensing and distributing medicine
- Work to legal and ethical guidelines to ensure the correct and safe supply of medical products to the general public
- Complying with the Misuse of Drugs Act, Medicines Act and Responsible Pharmacist Regulations. All our Pharmacists are expected to work to our SOP’s
- Maintaining and improving people's health by providing advice and information as well as supplying prescription medication as well as over‐the‐counter medical products, instructing patients on the use of medicines and medical appliances
- Offer specialist health checks, such as blood pressure monitoring and diabetes screening, run stop smoking clinics, weight reduction programmes and are able to prescribe as well as dispense medicines
Requirements of the Pharmacy Manager:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- NHS hospital experience
This Pharmacy Manager job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.