Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Pharmacy Manager to work based in Stapleford.
The pay rate for this permanent Pharmacy Manager role is £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Assist patients in accurately completing any exemption criteria on the reverse of the prescription forms
- Advise patients about pre‐payment certificates and how to apply for exemption certificates
- Collect prescription fees (NHS and private) from patients
- Liaising with doctors about prescriptions
- Overview the sale of over‐the‐counter medicines advising patients of any adverse side‐effects
Requirements of the Pharmacy Manager:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- NHS hospital experience
This Pharmacy Manager job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.