Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Pharmacy Manager to work based in Kettering.
The pay rate for this permanent Pharmacy Manager role is £37,000 - £41,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Arranging the delivery of prescription medicines to patients
- Providing a prescription intervention service
- Managing a needle and syringe exchange
- Measuring and fitting compression hosiery
- Monitoring blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Offering a diabetes screening service
Requirements of the Pharmacy Manager:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- NHS hospital experience
This Pharmacy Manager job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.