Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Pharmacy Manager to work based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this permanent Pharmacy Manager role is £35,000 - £37,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Compliance with the Responsible Pharmacist requirements
- Work within Clinical Governance standards & within Information governance standards
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses and complying with compulsory CDP requirements
- Ensure that the correct medication and prescription is given to the patient, confirming the details shown on the prescription form and the label and confirming the dosage instructions where appropriate. (Pharmacists are legally responsible for any dispensing errors)
- Supervising the preparation of any medicines (not all are supplied ready made‐up by the manufacturer)
- Ensuring that different treatments are compatible
- Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes; and maintaining safe custody
- Discuss and confirm with the patient that all appropriate medical investigations are up‐to‐date or have been arranged to be done
- Liaising with doctors about prescriptions
Requirements of the Pharmacy Manager:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- NHS hospital experience
This Pharmacy Manager job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.