Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3 Pharmacy Assistant to work full-time based in Greater London.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Assistant job is £15 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To match delivery notes and invoices to orders and then to process those invoices promptly through the pharmacy computer system ensuring that correct prices are charged. Any price anomalies must be queried with the supplier and credit notes obtained
- To chase invoices and credit notes.
- To use EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) systems as they are developed within the purchasing function.
- To liaise with the Finance department (Accounts Payable) to resolve any queries relating to invoices passed through the pharmacy system.
- To be responsible for the accurate dispensing of Homecare prescriptions, initially under supervision, using the Pharmacy Computer System checking proof of delivery and reconciling dispensing records as required, in accordance with departmental policy and procedures.
- To be responsible for reconciling homecare delivery notes against purchase orders and approve for payment, invoices, and credit notes, in line with departmental policy.
- To be responsible for the booking in of homecare items upon receipt of a proof of delivery (POD).
- To co-ordinate prescription requests within the homecare scheme to ensure the patients receive timely supplies of medication.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Assistant:
- Recent post graduate experience as a Pharmacy Assistant within the NHS.
This Pharmacy Assistant job is advertised by Alex Meek, if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.