Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Pharmacy Assistant to work full-time based in Southend-on-Sea.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Assistant job is £14.59 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Dispensing, labelling, stock control, expiry date checking, couriering of medications, general housekeeping.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Assistant:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy, such as NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Experience working as a pharmacist, ideally within hospital pharmacy.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Assistant job is advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.