Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician to work full-time (part-time considered depending on experience) based in Stafford.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician job is £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Must have clinical hospital pharmacist experience
- 2 years experience
- Accuracy Checking qualification
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.