Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Medicine Management Pharmacist to work full-time based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum Medicine Management Pharmacist job is £29-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Support the development of pharmaceutical service in the UHB by progressing the integrated medicine management agenda and to ensure safe, evidence-based, and cost-effective prescribing within designated areas of secondary.
Requirements of the Medicine Management Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 7 Medicine Management Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.