Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Pharmacist Manager to work full-time based in Ramsey.
The salary for this permanent Pharmacist Manager role is £46,000 - £51,000 per annum.
- Lead and coach the pharmacy team to achieve excellence and provide exceptional customer care and patient safety.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally, supporting the Pharmacy Manager in driving operational excellence through your contribution to pharmacy sales and professional services.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities outlined in the role profile relevant to your professional pharmacy qualification.
- Make decisions which positively affect all aspects of the pharmacy that are aligned with the team’s ICARE values.
- Take responsibility to ensure that the pharmacy maintains high professional standards, both dispensing and retail, to provide a safe working and patient environment at all times.
- Lead and coach the pharmacy team to ensure achievement of NHS items, OTC sales, Professional Services Income, and Cost Control targets and KPI’s.
- Take personal responsibility to complete all required training and development within required timeframes.
Requirements of the Pharmacist Manager:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Experience working as a pharmacist, including experience in leading, coaching, and developing a team, as well as experience of developing effective working relationships with external stakeholders.
- Proven delivery of KPI’s to drive performance.
This Pharmacist Manager job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.