Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 8a Technical Pharmacist to work within Cancer Services based in Watford.
The pay rate for this locum Band 8a Technical Pharmacist job is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Support the Technical/Cancer Services manager in leading, delivering, developing and evaluating high quality pharmacy services to Technical and Cancer Services within the Trust
- Provide expert advice on pharmaceutical matters, undertaking risk management and ensuring compliance with medicines legislation
- Facilitate and support the efficient and cost effective use of medicines
- Support in developing clinical audit and undertake/co-ordinate research in their area of speciality
- Provide professional and legal supervision in the technical services department ensuring the health and safety of staff and patients
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Technical Services to ensure all activities comply with current clinical, GCP, GMP and NHSQA guidelines
- Provide pharmaceutical and technical advice to patients / carers / ward staff
- Meet financial expectations for income generation and expenditure reduction targets within the department
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- NHS hospital experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmaceutical knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.