Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Pharmacist to work full-time based in Warrington.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provision of a clinical pharmacy service to wards and teams
- Prescription checking for safety, medicine ordering, patient counselling, supporting ward staff, supporting medicine reconciliation, provision of pharmaceutical advice to medical and other staff to promote patient care, safety and cost efficiencies, involvement in audit
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.