Sanctuary Health, a leading recruitment company, is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Pharmacist to work full-time based in Bromley.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
You will be working 37.5 hours over 4 to 5 days per week.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous pharmacy experience
- Previous experience of supporting COVID vaccinations including administration would be desirable
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.