Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Pharmacist to work full-time based in Luton.
The pay rate for this Pharmacist role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is on a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Pharmacist:
- To work towards quality improvement initiatives in line with the trusts QI vision and with direction from the Pharmacy Services Manager.
- Be involved in effective stock management and cost-effective medicines prescribing and administration across the organisation.
- Be responsible for providing clinical pharmacy input at ward level.
- To undertake medicines reconciliation and to support Medicines Management technicians in medicines reconciliation
- Undertake patient 1:1s during the admission.
- To be responsible to the multidisciplinary team caring for outpatients (e.g. as part of the Community Mental Health Teams).
- Be responsible for providing a clinical pharmacy service to groups of patients.
- Review prescriptions for accuracy and legality and identify actual or potential problems.
- Ensure the effective supply of medicines suitable for use as an inpatient and appropriately labelled for discharge if applicable.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- HCPC registration
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.