Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8 Pharmacist to work full-time based in West Bromwich.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Working 37.5 hours per week.
About the role:
- Candidates will work on haematology/oncology aspects in and outside of the aseptic lab, as well as training rotational pharmacists who will support you in your duties.
- The candidates are expected to provide comprehensive, high quality clinical and technical pharmacy service to patients requiring chemotherapy.
- Responsible for aseptic dispensing / preparation in accordance with relevant local, regional and national guidelines and legislation.
- Review and approve prescriptions, procedures, guidelines, reports and other documents (electronic and paper based) for accuracy & appropriateness. provide clinical pharmacy expertise to improve patient centred care of cancer patients; this may include clinic based activities such as medication reviews, prescribing, and patient counselling.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate procedures and records in relation to the provision of chemotherapy, miscellaneous aseptic dispensing and relevant clinical trials.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Experience in hospital pharmacy including clinical ward services is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.