Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7/8a Pharmacist to work full-time based in Newham.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £31.00 - £36.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Sufficient hospital experience
- Excellent clinical knowledge to be able to provide a clinical service on wards
- Able to work efficiently, safely and independently
- Good IT skills
- The ability to work well within an MDT
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail, ability to work on own with initiative and good time management
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.