Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 or 8a Pharmacist to work full-time based in Newham.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £30-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 9am-5pm, 30 minute lunch break.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Recent experience working as a pharmacist within the NHS or similar setting.
- Sufficient hospital experience.
- Excellent clinical knowledge to be able to provide a clinical service for medical and surgical wards.
- Able to work efficiently, safely, and independently.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work well within an MDT.
- Good communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own with initiative.
- Good time management.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 or 8a Pharmacist job is advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.