Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Pharmacists to work either part-time or full-time based in Dudley, supporting the Vaccine Program.
The pay rate for these locum Pharmacist jobs is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Pharmacists:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- GMP and background in Section 10 Medicines Act
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Pharmacist jobs are advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.