Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Registered Pharmacist to work full-time based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £24.71 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month ongoing contract.
- Assist with project within ICU M-F 9-5, must have previous hospital experience.
- Candidate would be ward based providing a clinical Pharmacy service.
- Would consider booking at 8a level if candidate has ICU experience
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- At least two years of experience working as a pharmacist within the NHS or similar setting.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.