Sanctuary Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Pharmacist to work full-time based in Southend, Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Release of Over labelled/Repacked batches prepared under MHRA MS Specials Licence
- Approval for Use of purchased Unlicensed Medicines
- Sign off for Root Cause Analysis investigations and Non-Conformance reports
- Auditing of GMP facilities
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous experience working as Authorised/Releasing Pharmacist
- Basic knowledge of Pharmaceutical microbiology
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.