Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Anti-Coagulation Pharmacist to work full-time based in Gillingham, Kent.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £24.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Pharmacist:
- To implement and review anticoagulation therapy, provide counselling support to patients on anticoagulation therapy.
- To line manage junior members of the team to support their personal and professional development.
- To work closely with the community cardiology arrhythmia service to identify and manage high-risk patients and to work collaboratively to ensure patients receive the optimum care.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Anticoagulation experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.