Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Pharmacist to work full-time based in Southend-on-Sea, Basildon and Chelmsford.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £24.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
7-day Clinic, 7:30 am to 8 pm
- Supervise the dilution of the vaccine by the vaccinators and ensure it is in accordance with relevant policies and standard operating procedures
- Provide the second check to vaccinators where required
- Support with particulate identification where vaccinators are in doubt
- Ensure aseptic techniques are maintained at all times and that each vial is handled with extreme care
- Complete the opening and closing checklist
- Ensure Fridge temperature are maintained at all times and report any excursions to the Pharmacy Vaccination Hub team
- Ensure Fridge is not opened frequently and unnecessarily
- Ensure Stock count and rotation maintained at all times
- Ensure all the appropriate equipment/consumable are used by the vaccinators at all times
- Ensure all relevant SOPs with regards to waste management are followed
- Refer any queries or concerns to the Pharmacy Vaccination hub team or Chief Pharmacist
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous aseptic experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.