Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Pharmacist to work full-time based in Potton.
The salary for this permanent Pharmacist role is £46,760 per annum.
- Responsibly and reliably support the efficient delivery of the community pharmacy dispensing service, working as a key member of the pharmacy team to achieve excellence and provide exceptional customer care and patient safety.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally, supporting the Pharmacy Manager in driving operational excellence through your contribution to pharmacy sales and professional services.
- Make decisions which positively affect all aspects of the pharmacy that are aligned with the team’s ICARE values.
- Drive retail sales and retail offering to customers.
- Support colleagues and be a proactive team player by sharing knowledge and working as one pharmacy team across retail and dispensary.
- Ensure stock is received, stored, and used for replenishment as appropriate and that stock rotations and date checks are carried out.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Experience working as a pharmacist, including experience in working accurately and efficiently with a high level of attention to detail.
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.