Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Pharmacist to work full-time based in Taunton.
The salary for this permanent Pharmacist is £39,520 - £40,560 per annum.
- Lead and coach the pharmacy team to achieve excellence and provide exceptional customer care and patient safety.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to drive operational excellence through pharmacy sales and professional services.
- Drive towards more positive and healthy lives and be the most trusted pharmacy network.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities outlined in the role profile relevant to your professional pharmacy qualification.
Requirements of the Pharmacist Manager:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Experience working as a pharmacist within the NHS or similar setting, with proven experience of leading, coaching, and developing a team.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work, along with willingness to travel to other pharmacy stores.
This Pharmacist job are advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.