Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Personal Advisor to work full-time based in Redbridge. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services.
The pay rate for this locum Personal Advisor job is £28.66 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 9-month contract.
Requirements of the Personal Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Must have at least 2 years qualified experience
- Experience as a Personal Advisor
- Experience of working with challenging young people from a diverse background and someone who has an understanding of the needs of Care Leavers who have been 'looked after' by the local authority.
- Have good report writing skills, who is able to organise their workload and who can manage a caseload of 25 Care Leavers with varying degrees of intervention.
- Team player and a positive attitude towards Care Leavers and can help them see their potential.
- We are looking for someone who has the skills to develop good relationships with young people and who can motivate them to become more independent and face the challenges of life.
This Personal Advisor job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.