Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Personal Advisor to work full-time in Lambeth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Personal Advisor job is £27.69 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To work in partnership with young people preparing to make the transition from public care, their carers and relevant agencies to deliver an effective, integrated holistic, Personal Advisor and Aftercare Service in accordance with the Children (Leaving Care) Act 2000, the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation and guidance.
- To promote young people's physical, emotional and social welfare; promoting their capacity to take responsibility for themselves and to act responsible towards others
- To promoting welfare
- To ensuring that needs relating to religious persuasion, racial origin, gender and cultural and linguistic background are actively identified and met.
Requirements of the Personal Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Personal Advisor job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.