Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Permanence Champion to work full-time within Children's Services in Wandsworth, within the Children Looked After Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Permanence Champion job is £42,656 - £51,690 per annum.
- Provide exemplars of good reports including child permanence reports and support the writing of such through a coaching approach
- Support the fostering service to develop and implement innovative and timely approaches to finding permanent fostering families, including child centred matching paperwork with meaningful support plans.
- Support the Special Guardianship Service to develop innovative individual and group therapeutic and practical supportive packages including robust assessments and support plans.
- Work with internal and external partners to bring a multi discipline approach to delivering permanency plans and placements including post order support.
- Support the review of permanency policy, including ensuring that looked after children and young people's voice and foster carers, special guardians and adoptive parents informs the delivery.
- Develop and support the implementation of robust quality assurance and performance management frameworks in line with the national requirements and internal standards.
Requirements of the Permanence Champion:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Experience working in a similar role
This Permanence Champion job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.