Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Paramedic to work full-time in Liverpool within a prison service, working 40 hours a week.
The salary for this permanent Paramedic job is £34,951.20 per annum.
- Attend police custody to assess, document and treat detainees and determine fitness to remain in custody
- Carry out medical and forensic examinations
- To be available for court attendance when requested
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
Requirements of a Paramedic:
- HCPC registered as a Paramedic
- Experience as a Paramedic
- NHS experience
- Experience of working within a team
- Full Driving License and own vehicle
- Experience in an autonomous/ lone working role
- Recent Acute experience
This Paramedic role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.