Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Housing Performance Manager in Brent.
This pay rate for this role is £25.91 per hour (PAYE) and has an initial 4-month contract.
- Provide the Performance tools, frameworks and information to support managers in driving continuous improvement throughout CWB
- To ensure that effective performance management and quality assurance systems are in place to deliver local strategies and plans for Housing, in line with legislative requirements, national and local policy and strategy.
- Lead on all performance management related matters for Housing, ensuring that performance functions effectively support decision making across the directorate’s services.
Requirements of the Housing Performance Manager:
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience of local govt or housing association strongly desired
- Technical skills in PowerBI / Dynamics dashboards / SQL etc desired but will consider candidates if they don't have this
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Housing Performance Manager role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.