Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated PCR Scientists to fill part-time and full-time roles in Liverpool. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum PCR Scientist jobs are £24.00 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Accommodation options are available.
- Work as part of a screening team of scientists undertaking virology diagnostics for schools and clinics
- Be responsible for running pre-defined RT-PCR protocols, data collection, documentation and delivery of correct results within allocated timeframes
Requirements of the PCR Scientists:
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- PCR experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive scientific knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These PCR Scientist jobs are advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.