Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum Band 6 PCR Biomedical Scientists to fill full-time roles in York.
The pay rates for these locum PCR Biomedical Scientist jobs are £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 6-12 month contracts.
Requirements of the PCR Biomedical Scientists:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Recent post qualifying experience within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.