We are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join our busy team to undertake a variety of payroll preparation tasks. Our payroll team play a key role in our business by ensuring that all our workers are paid accurately and on time each week.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar financial administration role. As a payroll administrator you will be an integral member of the team with typical daily duties including:
- Uploading timesheets on to the payroll system
- Setting up new worker payment details on the system
- Running reports for weekly and daily pay runs
- Assisting sales colleagues with pay related queries
- Managing queries from workers to ensure timely and accurate resolution
- Assisting with any pre /post payroll administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and workloads
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good organisation skills
- A good level of IT knowledge
What you will need to succeed:
- Be highly numerate to carry out data entry efficiently
- Have a familiarity with using different IT systems
- Someone who can "hit the ground running" and work to deadlines
- Someone who wants to form a career in the accounts/finance sector
- Have a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Be able to identify solutions to problems in a pressurised environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
We also have some great perks!
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Increased annual leave allowance based on length of service
- Team building and staff social events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Central office location
- Free parking subject to availability
- Our modern office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, table tennis, mini basketball, table football and an indoor picnic area.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive company then we want to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we regret that we are unable to respond to all individuals. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that, on this occasion, we will not be processing your application any further.