Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Dietitian to work part-time (30 hours per week) in Waterlooville.
The salary for this permanent Dietitian role is £35,600 per annum.
- Become part of the brand new 12-bed CAMHS service, supporting young people aged 12-17 with eating disorders.
- Manage a caseload, providing nutritional and dietetic management, assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual service users to support the care plans and empower recovery.
- Liaise with the wider community of dietitians, catering team, and GPs, agreeing, monitoring, and implementing service users nutrition and diet health plans.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team, being supported regionally and having access to a variety of training and online courses to support career development and growth.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics.
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian.
- Minimum 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian, including experience working in CAMHS and/or eating disorders setting.
- Prior experience and understanding of eating disorder dietetics.
This Dietitian job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.