Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Paramedic to work full-time in Liverpool within a prison service, working 40 hours a week.
The salary for this permanent Paramedic job is £33,792.19 per annum.
- To provide high quality emergency care and minor injury treatment to patients with both primary care and acute care needs in a prison setting by playing an active part in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patients care.
- To provide care for the physical and mental health needs of offenders in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- This role requires a Registered Paramedic to work as part of a team delivering care to patients both within the Healthcare Centres and on the Wings / House blocks within the prison environment.
- The role requires you to function autonomously and within your sphere of competency, whilst being a support and resource to less experienced members of staff. You must be able to assess patients, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals/external agencies.
- The HMP sites are clinical facilities which require an individual to have the ability to work effectively as part of a multi professional team within a fast pace environment, in line with the protocols and policies of the local Service and G4S, and professional bodies.
- Salary of £33,792.19 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- G4S Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- G4S Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Eye Care Vouchers - Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Love to Shop Campaigns
Requirements of a Paramedic:
- HCPC registered as a Paramedic
- Experience as a Paramedic
- NHS experience
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to demonstrate a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice (desirable)
- Degree level qualification or above (desirable)
- Experience of involvement in innovation or change (desirable)
- Evidence of working within a 'value for money' service (desirable)
This Paramedic role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.