Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated PAMS Social Worker to work full-time within a Children in Care Team based in Medway. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum PAMS Social Worker job is £39.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Provide additional capacity and support the assessment and intervention process required in order to safely return children to their parents' care
- Reduce the number of Children in Care by safely and appropriately returning children to their families
- Undertake Parenting Assessments/other Court directed assessments
- Deliver the intervention and assess the parents' capacity to make and sustain the changes
- Provide a consistent and intense period of support
Requirements of the PAMS Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Over 3 years qualified
- PAMS trained and hold PAMS certificate
- A very good understanding of PAMS manual and can evidence has used this model of intervention
- Car driver with access to a vehicle
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This PAMS Social Worker job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.