Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Painter and Decorator to work within a Mental Health Centre based in Oxford.
This pay rate for this locum Painter and Decorator role is £12.20 per hour (ltd). Hours of work are 8am till 4pm from Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
- Establish quantity of materials required for decoration tasks by taking surface measurements and/or reviewing drawings specifications approved by the Hard FM Manager
- Erect mini tower scaffolds, ladders and ensure dust sheets are in place to protect areas
- Removal of old paints where applicable and preparation of surfaces including woodwork, plaster and dry lining prior to applying paint
- Select and prepare paints in accordance with the Trust’s minimum build standards
- Application of paints, stains or varnishes using rollers or brushes depending on requirements
- Responsible for the washing of equipment and ensuring that work areas are cleaned following any task
Requirements of the Painter and Decorator:
- Experience working within a similar role
- NVQ LEVEL 3 Painting and Decorating City & Guilds or equivalent recognised qualification
- Experience working within building industry or maintenance role as a decorator
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Painter and Decorator role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.