Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Ealing. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £23 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Role involves working with the mainstream school's team within our Core, Buy-in and SEN parts of the service.
- This role involves working at universal, targeted and specialist levels of intervention from 1:1 therapy to parent coffee mornings, teacher trainings, setting up targeted groups, whole class working.
- This role gives a wide variety of experience of working with students with a range of needs, their parents and school staff.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- 2 years' experience
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.