Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist (SLT) to work based in Harrow.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 5-month contract.
- 08:30 am – 16:30 pm
Requirements of the Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- An experienced Paediatric SLT who has worked within mainstream schools and able to deliver highly specialist services to Children with SLCN (DLD/Autism/LD) in Harrow Primary schools, working knowledge of SEND procedures and able to provide assessment and advice for Education, Health and Care Plans, will also have experience of clinical leadership and in supervising less experienced SLT's and working collaboratively with schools staff and parents, ideally would have experience of clinical audit
- A person who can work on site
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.