Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time based in Epsom, Surrey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract to cover maternity leave. Covering 2-3 days per week in the North East area of Surrey and with the potential to offer 4-5 days to cover other areas of Surrey during the holidays.
- Managing your own dysphagia caseload including prioritisation as well as supporting junior dysphagia trained therapist
- You will be well supported by other experienced dysphagia therapists within the team with regular supervision/ meetings
- This role involved travelling to patients' homes and clinics
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Experienced in dysphagia Speech and Language Therapy
- Experience and knowledge of working with children aged up to 5 including babies under the age of 1 with complex dysphagia needs
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.