Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Magherafelt. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £18.06 - £21.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 5-month contract.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Paediatric and Dysphagia trained preferably
- At least 2 years previous experience
- Must have experience in managing children with disability independently (that this includes children in the preschool / early school years age range)
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.